The primary purpose of this role is to actively pursue and obtain new German business clients in line with the current demands, alongside providing support and assistance to the current clients. This role focuses strongly on business development and requires a set of strong social, negotiation, and sales skills. This post will report to the Project Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with strong communication skills. A can-do approach together with open-mindedness which translates to eagerness to take on various tasks is crucial to succeed in this role.
- German language skills to the CEF C1/C2 level (Essential)
- English language skills at least to the CEF B2 level (Essential)
- Experience in telesales (Desirable)
- Basic graphic skills (Desirable)
- Generating new leads, market research, and converting leads into sales
- Analysing customer’s needs and ensuring that the customer is informed and taken care of throughout the process
- Contacting German authorities at various stages of customer processes
- Supporting the Project Manager in various administrative and ad-hoc tasks related to the company’s activity
- International work environment
- Fully remote job role
- Provisions based on the business outcomes in addition to the monthly salary
- Possibility to develop into a more specialised role at a later stage
- Small, motivated, and engaged team located in various countries
If this role sounds exciting, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV in English together with a cover letter, outlining why you believe Project Assistant at MPP might be a good fit for you, to our Project Manager, Ms Kopera at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about the role are welcome.